Saturday, February 27, 2010

NEW STUFFS FOR OUR NEW HOME

Finally we have a new rice cooker...hehehe...i am so very glad about that because my son can't manage to eat just pasta or bread..so we then decided to buy our rice cooker this afternoon. 
On our way to the shop we had a dinner break at the Pacino's for pizza and we did enjoyed the pleasant taste of it that made our bulges grow even bigger. To burn all those calories, we gave ourselves time to shop at Dunnes for a few trends...oh i love shopping...i love fashions...but i ended up buying myself some clothes to wear here at home such as robes, tops, socks, pajamas, sweater and cardigans. It made me realize that i won't be needing those fashion clothes anyway for I spend all the time here at home as a full-time wife & mom. Yet still we're done our shopping with a two huge paper bags...hehehe...add to that also are items for my son & my huby. Then we headed to our very purpose...our rice cooker that we reserved online at Argos. Beside the shop there is Lidle, we stopped for awhile to buy some foods needed at home. 



No comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus