Friday, February 26, 2010

NEW PLACE...A NEW START...IN A LOVELY HOME



I'ts been a week since my last entry. Yes and now thanks eircom for the internet access here in our new apartment. The reason why i missed dropping some entries it's because we have just moved into an apartment last weekend. It's a small unit though that can only cater us three and some few guests who wants to stay for vacation here in Eire. Yet i love the feeling being homy with this apartment...a lovely apartment for me. Compare to a huge house that we came from...we are like birds that are caged in our small 4-corners bedroom because it's shared and we don't have the freedom to do what we want and we don't have all the privacy there. I mean it's not that our previous housemates are restricting us, it's our "delicadeza" living in the same house with them. We have to be very careful with our actions for them not to be disturbed and yet my son...and he's only a kid who is fond of making noises and love to mess around. So i am so grateful to God that he lead us to this new place so we can start our lives together as a family.

Five things why i'm loving this apartment:

First: T's school is just a 10-mins walk away in out place

Second: 5-mins away from the supermarket, coffee shops and other street shops

Third: Having this own toilet inside the bedroom made me more comfortable during freezin wee hours

Fourth: I can control the heating system...when we need it to

Fifth: We are in front of the pharmacy and the tenant at the 1st level is a fashion shop

so what else can i ask?

Lastly I called this place LOVELY HOME because i have the luvs of my life with me...seein both of them happy, the way my son messed up his block, puzzles, balls and cars around the house that won't longer bother us, the way my husband arrived at home that the dinner is perfectly served in our own kitchen...the way we had this family bonding moment in our living room, kitchen and bedroom and the way i arranged the themes or concepts for our place...I so so love watching my gerberas perfectly bloomed inside our room...Lovely!

4 comments:

ellecul said...

sound so perfect momi anne. it's really more comfortable to live on your own with the people you love the most :)

aNNe said...

agree agree celle...life is complete with them

Anonymous said...

where are the photos of your new place? would love to see them.

aNNe said...

hehehe...ok i'll be posting some here and in FB for all photos

 
blog comments powered by Disqus