Sunday, February 14, 2010

HEARTS DAY




Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

It's early am and a snowy valentines here in Tuam. Almost 4am now I still can't sleep perhaps i am so excited for this day activity...are they?? hehehe...just a usual sunday mass and we'll visit our next new apartment that we'll be staying in a couple of days. Well i just hope that the internet connection there will soon be connected. I just can't wait to move in.








By the way, i have to thank my huby for giving me a sweet presents...I love the watch! Thank
Dad!

Think think think..of what surprise i can give huby and my lil son today...just want it to be simple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's a lot of gifts! gai ko beh. mommy...

happy vday mommy anne!

aNNe said...

hehehe..just pick lg rose ;)

happy love season!

 
blog comments powered by Disqus