Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #1



Thirteen Things about STUFFS INSIDE MY BAGS


1. Wallet - I always make sure that I have few cash and credit cards.
2. Card Organizer - For all my business, personal contacts and my frequent buyer cards.
3. Company ID / Driver's License - For personal information.
4. Cellphone - I'm anytime available unless...im busy with my task and I can't attend the calls.
5. Denman Hair Brush - to look pretty...as they said that hair is the crown of beauty. I love Denman brands.
6. Cetaphil Liquid Moisturizer - to keep my face fresh and clean all day.
7. Clinique SPF Mousse Foundation - to minimize the flaws in my face...the look of pores and scars.
8. Bench Lip&Cheek Stain - to keep me radiant looking...hehehe.
9. Alcohol / Hand Sanitizer - I want to be neat and clean all the time.
10. Bath&Body Works Lotion - for fragrant scent...i like those flower scent.
11. Tissue - for all purpose ;)
12. Any mini buks to read when bored and gain some knowledge.
13. Ballpen.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus