Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Madness #1 - Rainy Days

let's play a game...

The rule of the game is easy: I will ask a question. The first person who comments will answer my question, and will leave a question for the next person to answer. This next person will answer that question, and leave a question for the next next person to answer. I am sure you get it! ;) ;) :)

To make things more fun, the questions have to reflect the chosen theme. For example, if the theme is COLORS, all questions should relate to that topic. What color dominates your wardrobe? If you were to paint your mood now, what colors would you use? As much as possible, we don’t repeat the questions for added fun! Everyone is also welcome to play more than once.

Let's begin it...

The theme: Rainy Days

My question for person #1: why there is traffic during rainy days?


5 comments:

Yanskie said...

let me try... by the way, what film is that again? about answering a question with another question? its a tagalog film right?

why people don't easily get upset on rainy days?

maia said...

Kung sa pinas pa....
Mag baha man so all cars slow down ehehehe

for person #2: What do you wanna do on rainy days?

maia said...

ALA I get upset on rainy days easily HAHAHAHAA

aNNe said...

i think yan's question is for person #2 and maia's question is for person #3...hehhe

@yanskie: no idea about that tagalog movie. meron bang movie ba ganyan?

@maia: for the question - What do you wanna do on rainy days?

my answer: I have lots of wannas during rainy days but the top thing i want is ZZZZzzzzleep.

The question for person #4: What color of umbrella do you usually used for rainy days?

Yanskie said...

ahhhh it's different pala. in the movie, your answer should be a question. lol.

okay let me try this again.

my answer: i don't normally use umbrella on rainy days but if i were to use one, I'll go with pink. hihi

the question for person #5: do you like to go out on rainy days?

 
blog comments powered by Disqus