Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TREY TURNS 5-Months


Trey turns 5months last month. Now he can eat 6-8ounces of solid food in a day. I started his solid feeding during his four months, his Doki didn't allow me though. Bad Me...but I'm confident that Trey can start his solid foods. I thank God we didn't had hard time feeding him...he's not so picky with foods...only me. I hate carrots for it stains Trey's burping cloth and shirts.He manages to roll over and reach for stuffs inside his crib. He can sit also but with a pillow support.

He's a genius now. He invents wordless vocabularies that is made up of coos and grunts. Trey can utter word such as: "Ma...Ma", "HmMO...Mo" and "Mi". These are his few words...it was exciting for my part to know his developments. Can't wait for him to be 6months...more of his milestones.
I love you Trey...I am so proud of you!


No comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus