Thursday, March 13, 2008

COMES IN, COMES OUT

I was awaken by someone knocking on our door as early as 330am...it was my auntie. She informed us that our helper arrived already.

Yesterday afternoon i gave my helper a permission to go out because her sister needs her assistant at the hospital. So handed her a little amount.

When she goes back this morning she said that they need more because they have to buy a blood. So i asked my hubby to accompany her to the hospital and see the situation.

God knows everything in our lives. He gave us something and He wants us to share it to others or either way.
I am a believer of the moral principle in life or we simply say that as a Golden Rule..."treat others as you would like to be treated."

It's just yesterday the blessing come in, at the same time it comes out. God wants me to reach out again.

"But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God" -Lev19:34

No comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus