Thursday, February 14, 2008

TISSUE

I've been so busy for the past few days that i cannot think straight. I had my closet's sale started last weekend and until now.I've been busy with my wifely routine....whew!...this is my most toughest job.

I went to the mall yesterday to buy trey's vitamins and sent all my Valentines cards to friends and relatives away
from me.

I was strolling in the mall looking for Trey's bottoms and tops I saw a friend of mine. We didn't have communication since i got married. I really embrace her because she seems so have many problems. We talked and she shared what she's been struggling. I felt so pity towards her and I told her: "we could watch movie if you like, i'll treat you. you deserve to have this treat because you're a good friend of mine"

The movie was about to start and she was sobbing as she continues to tell the whole story. Thank God I always bring along with me a pack of tissue. I don't want to narrate her life here. I am just writing because somehow i was able reach out with my old goo friend who helped me also with those times i needed someone I can talk to.

Thanks for my everyday buddy, my facial tissue...i was able to wipe someone's tears. I really feel good.


No comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus